131206-035 Ex industrial 0-4-0 shunting engine no 1795 E B Wilson, which is under restoration at Barrow Hill. It was built in 1912 at the Boyne Engine Works of Manning Wardle. It had a varied life, with it's last 12 years of service spent at the Irchester Ironstone quarries, and entered preservation after being retired in 1969. The other loco in the scene is ex industrial 0-4-0ST Henry.
barrow hill roundhousesteam loco'sindustrial steam loco's