160925-001 Drewry 0-4-0DM, works no 2157, built to an original design by Andrew Barclay, one of Forty built for the Ministry of Supply during the Second World War. It carried several identities, including WD 30, WD 123 & WD 820. It's claim to fame is that it took part in the Normandy landings as part of the Allied Invasion of occupied France in 1944. Seen at Caverswall Road.
Foxfield Railwayindustrial loco's